Main Forum
Page
of 2

Important Now Hiring Devs!

15 replies
SolarXD Owner
1052 posts
+1423 Embers
Yes, you heard me right! We are looking to find more developers to add to our team. These are PAID positions so we are looking for professional and efficient java programmers that are interested in making EmberCraft a better place. We have a lot of projects that need to be completed!

What we DO want in a developer!

- Have at least 1 year of java experience(We'd prefer 2+)
- Have ample experience with the bukkit API
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have the ability to efficiently communicate ideas
- Having examples of your work would be a good idea

What we DONT want in a developer!

- No or little experience
- Lazy
- Unable to effectively meet deadlines
- Inability to work with others

If you are interested in becoming a developer for EmberCraft please get in contact with SolarXD or geneSW. We would be happy to talk to you!

EDIT: If you wish to volunteer your services that is fine as well however we will have the same expectations as if you were paid.
ZPCz8nS.gif
Posted Mar 8, 14 · OP · Last edited Mar 8, 14 by SolarXD
+7  Embers
 Embers
22 posts
+7 Embers
Untagged users
Cough COugh UNihedron Cough Cough
~David
Posted Mar 8, 14
+7  Embers
 Embers
220 posts
+244 Embers
This is a great chance for people who are interested in helping the server and are capable of doing so through completing some of the ongoing projects. I hope we see pacing progression with the new developers recruits! :)
2u7y437.jpg
Posted Mar 8, 14
+4  Embers
 Embers
SolarXD Owner
1052 posts
+1423 Embers
We are still looking for more devs :sick:
ZPCz8nS.gif
Posted May 31, 14 · OP
+2  Embers
 Embers
102 posts
+55 Embers
I have very little experience :sick:
8442230278160423.png
Posted Jun 1, 14
0  Embers
220 posts
+244 Embers
<- In No Way Of Representing Ember ->

For anyone who's considering to apply but are hesitating:
2u7y437.jpg
Posted Jun 1, 14 · Last edited Jun 1, 14 by The Unihedron
+2  Embers
 Embers
39 posts
+28 Embers
Temptations are endless because I am capable of doing everything required, it's just I know I wouldn't have the time to take the opportunity :/

enjin-526331-1362094030226582690-blue.png
Posted Jun 2, 14 · Last edited Jun 2, 14 by scotty1012k11
+2  Embers
 Embers
1 posts
0 Embers
Untagged users
I'm currently learning how to code java and would be happy to help once I learn more but since I need atleast a year of experience then I wouldn't be able to help until about this time next year.
~Jordan

30.png
Posted Jun 2, 14
0  Embers
4 posts
+3 Embers
Untagged users
My name is Victor (Victor2748) and I have 3+ years of experience with Java and 2+ years of experience with BukkitAPI. I've worked with plenty of Minecraft servers, and was running my OWN server for over 1 year, so I have a lot of experience with servers and I have the "owner's perspective". I developed a plugin called BossMessage, which is counted in TOP 100 plugins on metrics. I love minigames and util plugins, and I can complete any task (as long is it is technically possible) with no problems.

Add me on skype: Olya___vitya

Thanks for your time reading this, I am VERY interested in becoming a developer of EmberCraft!

Victor
Posted Oct 1, 14
+1  Embers
 Embers
geneSW Owner
105 posts
+160 Embers
wrote:
My name is Victor (Victor2748) and I have 3+ years of experience with Java and 2+ years of experience with BukkitAPI. I've worked with plenty of Minecraft servers, and was running my OWN server for over 1 year, so I have a lot of experience with servers and I have the "owner's perspective". I developed a plugin called BossMessage, which is counted in TOP 100 plugins on metrics. I love minigames and util plugins, and I can complete any task (as long is it is technically possible) with no problems.

Add me on skype: Olya___vitya

Thanks for your time reading this, I am VERY interested in becoming a developer of EmberCraft!

Victor

Hi there Victor,

I just saw your post yesterday and wanted to let you know that things are kind of busy for us right now with MineconSE coming up in a couple of weeks, once that is over with, one of us (Solar or myself) should be in contact with you. Thanks for letting us know you're interested!
Posted Oct 2, 14
+1  Embers
 Embers
Page
of 2
Top Posters
1052 Posts
SolarXD Owner
638 Posts
319 Posts
233 Posts
220 Posts