Yes, you heard me right! We are looking to find more developers to add to our team. These are PAID positions so we are looking for professional and efficient java programmers that are interested in making EmberCraft a better place. We have a lot of projects that need to be completed!
What we DO want in a developer!
- Have at least 1 year of java experience(We'd prefer 2+)
- Have ample experience with the bukkit API
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have the ability to efficiently communicate ideas
- Having examples of your work would be a good idea
What we DONT want in a developer!
- No or little experience
- Unable to effectively meet deadlines
- Inability to work with others
If you are interested in becoming a developer for EmberCraft please get in contact with SolarXD or geneSW. We would be happy to talk to you!
EDIT: If you wish to volunteer your services that is fine as well however we will have the same expectations as if you were paid.