Use coupon codeEmberSummerto get 30% off a store purchase!
Welcome to EmberCraft
EmberCraft is a fun and exciting Minecraft experience offering a variety of different game modes from grief free Survival to brutal factions PvP! All of our servers are run on their own dedicated server to provide our users with a second-to-none gaming environment. EmberCraft strives to create a player friendly and player first experience. We think all players should be treated fairly and equally and we will do everything to make sure that happens!
We are proud to release our new server trailer along side our new Hub build. If you want to know what our hub is about you can read up on the lore HERE. It has taken a long time and multiple build teams to put this build together. I hope that you all enjoy!
Hello everybody! On top of the monthly fishing contest, we are going to start a monthly screenshot contest. The second Saturday of each month the screenshots will be looked at and winners decided (top 3). All three winners will get a Best Screenshot tag. Rules and guidelines are in the Screenshot Contest thread, found under Contests, Competitions, and Events in the forums. This is also where all screenshots will be submitted.
Good luck to everybody and we look forward to seeing some great screenshots!
Update: The thread has now been opened up for entries!
The moment some of you have been waiting for! No, it's not skyblock :( It's PVP! The PVP server will re-open tonight at 6PM MST. Below are a detailed listing of the changes.
- TNT is disabled
- There is now a faction spawn
- More ores added to the bank
- Enderchests are disabled
- Strength 2 is still disabled
- Opples are still disabled
- Prot Enchants are limited to P2
- Sharp Enchants are limited to S3
- Power Enchants are limited to P3
- This was a complete reset other than McMMO
- Minor changes to spawn to help navigation
- Minor plugin changes/updates(may be bugs let us know)
- New setup for cheat/hack detection(let us know if you run into problems)
- Did I forget to mention that The End will be re-enabled. First come first serve!
As with all changes there may be some issues or bugs. We aren't all seeing so if there is something that was missed just let us know and we'll get it fixed. There are also other features that will be coming in the future to give the players more pvp based activities. We hope that these changes align more closely to what the player base wanted.